Australian Indigenous Security Service Pty Ltd (AISS) is a provider of security services and training and has operated in North Queensland since 2001.
AISS has worked in remote communities across North Queensland from Woorabinda in the south to Bamaga in the north and west to Mornington Island.
AISS started as a sole trader in Bowen and incorporated in 2007 and has offices in Townsville, Bowen and Weipa. AISS currently employ 9 permanent 54 full time and 15 casual staff with more on our waiting list.
AISS work closely with North Queensland Bulk Ports, Adani Terminal Pty Ltd, Customs, Queensland Police Service, Xstrata Abbot Point Bulk Coal and Maritime Security Queensland.
Through our hard work and professional services AISS has grown from a small organisation in Bowen to having a state-wide presence.
- CEO: Len Morris
- General Manager: Sue Mundey
- Townsville Office Manager: Robin Morris
- Bowen Office Area Manager: Sue Mundey
- Weipa Office Supervisor: Livai Savuro
- Accounts: Rachel Morris
- Bowen Office Manager: Cheyenne Mundey
- Patrols Supervisor: Garry Hockings
- Project Supervisor: Seru Dakai
- Project Supervisor: Brett McWaters
- Project Supervisor: Rachael Larson
- Project Supervisor: Gordon Stevens
- Project Supervisor: Milton Kildey
- Project Supervisor: Chris Meehan