Australian Indigenous Security Service Pty Ltd successfully delivered our contractual obligations to the concurrently run Joint Venture Projects MC(QCLNG)JV and MC(APLNG)JV Surat Basin to Curtis Island in Queensland, Australia.
Australian Indigenous Security Service Pty Ltd demonstrated strategic ability with the management and organization of 108 AISS team members utilized to successfully overseeing the Security Operations of the constructions of these two major Coal Seam Gas Pipelines,
MC(APLNG) JV Gas Pipeline: ORIGIN
The MC (APLNG) JV from 2012 to April 2015.
MCJV is a joint venture between McConnell Dowell and Consolidated Contracting Company Australia Pty Ltd. MCJV is responsible for delivering one of the largest coal seam gas (CSG) to liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipeline projects in Australia. A key component of the project is the construction of a 530km main gas transmission pipeline and approximately 150km of smaller transmission pipelines that will transport CSG from the gas fields in the Surat and Bowen basins to a LNG processing plant on Curtis Island, offshore from Gladstone.
- Cost = $2 BILLION
MC(QCLNG JV) Gas Pipeline: QGC
The MC (QCLNG) JV from 2012 to April 2015
This is the second Gas Pipeline Project that the AISS security team provided asset protection and access control for, through Right Of Way patrol, static guard, camp patrol, crowd control and other tasks needed by the client.
- Cost = $2 BILLION
Our achievements which may be of particular interest:
- 100 % zero harm to AISS Security Teams from start of contract on the APLNG line, to the completion of the security contract on 30 April 2015.
- Successfully conducted daily Risk Assessments, weekly Job Hazard Analysis and updating the Safe Work Method Statement every month that resulted in 100 % zero harm to AISS team members.
- Contributed effectively to the successful achievements of the MC (APLNG) JV Health and Safety Team goals and objectives.
MC (APLNG) JV Gas Pipeline: ORIGIN, MC (QCLNG) JV Gas Pipeline: QGC
Duties which AISS maintained during this contract:-
- Conducted daily Pre-Start meeting with security team
- Carried out daily Risk Assessments with security team
- Conducted weekly Job Hazard Analysis with security team
- Conducted weekly Tool-box meeting with the security team
- Updated the Safe Work Method Statement every month with the security team
- Planned, implemented and supervised the security operation in our Key Result Areas such as the Right of Way Patrol, Access Control, Asset Protection, Personnel Protection, Crowd Control and any other delegated task(s) from the HSS manager
- Daily consultations with the HSS team.
- Carried out Training Needs Analysis for the Security Team
- Coached and mentored new workers (security green hats).
Australian Indigenous Security Services, Far North Queensland
- Performed crowd control duties at the farmers’ expo in Richmond
- Security operations at Mornington Island State School
- Provided security duties for nurses and health workers at Aurukun Primary Health Care Centre
- Security operations at Normanton State School, Normanton Teachers Residence, Council
- Security operations at the Palm Island State School and the Airport renovation in Palm Island.
- Australian Indigenous Security Services Pty Ltd Weipa Office; Security operations, which include, patrolling of the Rio Tinto Installations and carried out fuel discharge for various fuel ships.